CBI Training – content and aim
You will receive training in CBI - Continuous Business Improvement. The training focuses on putting you in a position to run CBI within your organisation. We give you both the tools to run CBI and the secrets so that you succeed at the organisational level. We train systematically and holistically on both the hard tools and the soft human factors. New Future Formula has trained hundreds of managers and employees in dozens of organisations in more than 10 countries. Our trainers are recognised and certified, and they only train in areas where they have executed successfully at a high international level.
Training has sharp focus on practice and to get improvements implemented, and in a way that lasts and motivates even more people.
The training is structured around the 7 steps for CBI:
- Define the aim of CBI
- Draw up processes and see the results as they are
- See potentials
- Resolve projects
- Execute in 100 days (open, implement, close the projects)
- Get ready for the next cycle (employees, systems, plan).
There are 5 training programmes:
- Intro CBI, 4 hour, price per participant: DKK 3000
- Basic CBI, 1½ days, DKK 9000
- Certified CBI, 1+3+3 days, 7 days. Home work 3 days, DKK 36,000
- Master CBI, 1+1+1+1+1+1, 6 days. Home work 6 days, DKK 48,000
- World Class CBI, 1+1+1+1+1+1, 6 days. Home work 6 days, DKK 48,000
The training for programmes 3, 4 and 5 includes an exam that is based on your organisation, your business processes and yourself. In this way you get a secure plan for the execution of very specific improvements and changes. More than 75% of all exams give rise to specific and documented improvements that clearly pay for the course.
We hold open training sessions where you make contacts with colleagues from other organisations. And we also hold closed training sessions where all participants are from one organisation or group.
Professional and personal networks are built up in both the open and closed sessions, and in a way that last for many years to come.